Who can help

Even if you’re not certain but suspect a child is being abused, please report it. There are a number of ways you can do this.

If someone’s life is in immediate danger, always call 999, or if there’s no immediate danger but you need to speak to the police, call 101.

Alternatively, contact the NSPCC anonymously by calling the free 24/7 helpline on 0808 800 5000, email help@nspcc.org.uk, or text 88858.

You may find the following organisations and websites helpful:

Crimestoppers – 0800 555 111 or https://crimestoppers-uk.org/

Childline – 0800 1111 or http://www.childline.org.uk/pages/home.aspx

Fearless – 0800 555 111 or http://www.fearless.org/


The NSPCC website has a lot of useful information for parents on different matters including keeping children safe, talking about sex, positive parenting and online safety. Click here to go to the website

You can also call 0800 800 5000 which is a free, anonymous and 24/7 line, or visit www.nspcc.org.uk

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP)

The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) is part of UK policing and is dedicated to eradicating child sexual abuse. It aims to track and bring offenders to justice either directly or in partnership with local and international forces.

You can contact them by calling 0870 000 3344 or by visiting www.ceop.police.uk

Search Cambridgeshire Constabulary