What to expect
We understand that anti-social behaviour has a considerable impact on people’s lives. When you report ASB to Cambridgeshire Constabulary we will:
- Take your complaint seriously
- Investigate your case with the same level of professionalism with which we investigate crime
- Treat you with respect, compassion and empathy
- Offer crime prevention advice or other practical help
- Explain what will happen next
- Provide regular updates about progress on your case at least monthly
For more information about what to expect from Cambridgeshire Constabulary when you report a crime or incident, visit our support for victims and witnesses pages.
Cambridgeshire Constabulary will also work closely with other partner agencies and organisations across Cambridgeshire to tackle anti-social behaviour. We will share information and work together to:
Engage > Understand > Deal > Communicate
Engage with the local community and individuals to establish and understand the anti-social behaviour issues of concern
Understand why these issues matter to the community and individuals
Deal promptly with these local concerns using the most appropriate enforcement or other intervention available
Communicate to victims, witnesses and the community what actions have been taken to tackle ASB.
For a copy of our minimum standards for ASB click this link.